Resolution of the First World Forum of Rusyn Youth
The World Forum of Rusyn Youth, which met in Presov on 8 June 2003, makes the following Resolution:
1. Young Rusyns will propagate their activities through radio, television, the internet and other media.
2. The World Council of Rusyn Youth (SRRM) will support the efforts of Rusyns in Subcarpathia towards the official recognition of the Rusyn nationality in Ukraine.
3. SSRM will direct its attention towards regulation of the legal statute of Ruska Bursa and towards its return to its legal owners.
4. SSRM will support the efforts of Greek Catholics in Slovakia towareds the establishment of an episcopsy for Rusyns and will actively protest the Slovakization of the Eastern Rite.
5. SSRM will support cooperation among all Rusyn organizations in the Vojvodina
6. The next meeting of the SRRM will take place in the context of the 2nd International Camp of Rusyn Youth, on 22-25 August 2003 in the village of Komloshka in Hungary.
7. The next, second, World Forum of Rusyn Youth will take place in the context of the 8th World Congress of Rusyns in 2005 in Krynica, in Poland.